September Module – 6 – NISHTHASEC_ Health and Well-being
Here is the Providing Information Regarding the Latest Answer Key Module – 6 NISHTHASEC_ Health and Well-being.
Nishtha 2.0 Diksha Portal Module 6 Quiz 2022 Answer Key
1. What is the age group of Adolescents?
Answer : 10-19 years
2. What is the chair of 5 F’s that can cause infection?
Answer : Faeces, Fluid, fingers, flies, fields
3. _________refers to the process of being safe online.
Answer : Cyber safety
4. Which one of the following is a helpline for children in distress by the Ministry of women and child development?
Answer : CHILDLINE 1098
5. How does food ensure the proper nutrition and function of our body?
Answer : By building muscles, protecting the body, helping to fight against diseases strong energy and a balanced diet.
6. What does HIV stands for?
Answer : Human Immunodeficiency Virus
7. How much of Physical activity must one do apart from Yoga to stay fit everyday?
Answer : 20-30 Minutes
8. Anaerobic Exercise is a __
Answer : High Identity Activity for a short Period of time
9. The Four major sources of Media are;
Answer : Television, Radio, Newspaper, Internet
10. Health related fitness do not include –
Answer : Balance
11. What does “VLCPC: stands for ?
Answer : Village Level Child Protection Committees
12. What are the four main steps that always need to be followed in emergency situations?
Answer : Safe, Evaluate, provide first-aid, Seek Help
13. Which one is a Cardiovascular disease?
Answer : Marten Syndrome
14. Suryanamaskar Improves
Answer : Blood Circulation
15. What is Violence ?
Answer : Any physical, emotional, mental & sexual caused to another person against whom the act is directed.
16. which of the following Yoga practices helps in emotional Management?
Answer : Yama, Niyama, asana, Pranayama, Pratyahara
17. Which two principles are considered as the Universal codes of conduct?
Answer : Yama and Niyama
18. Ahinsa is one of the principle of__
Answer : Yama
19. What does “POCSO” act stands for?
Answer : Protection of children form sexual offense act.
20. What measures can be taken by a person to remain in good health?
Answer : Taking a balanced diet and maintaining good eating habits, personal & food hygiene and sanitation around us.
You may also like
Nishtha 2.0 Diksha Portal Module 2 Quiz 2021 Answer Key
Nishtha 2.0 Diksha Portal Module 4 Quiz 2021 Answer Key
Nishtha 2.0 Diksha Portal Module 5 Quiz 2021 Answer Key
Nishtha 2.0 Diksha Portal Module 1 Quiz 2021 Answer
Nishtha 2.0 Diksha Portal Module 3 Quiz 2021 Answer